When I donate to the ALGSA, how is my donation used?
The ALGSA is run almost entirely by volunteers. We recently added one paid staff person, an Executive Director. Your donation helps fund ALGSA programs and services such as:
- Links4Life newsletter - donating helps keep the newsletter completely free for ALGS families
- ALGS family days
- ALGS symposia (family conferences)
- producing ALGS in the Classroom booklets
- Operation and maintenance of this website & the ALGS servers
- Alaina Kaitlyn Hahn Celebratory Scholarship program
- Increasing ALGS awareness at various conferences & events, such as Global Genes, Partnering for Cures, NORD, and others
- Costs associated with mailing requested materials to families.
Thank you for your support!