The Alagille Syndrome Alliance (ALGSA) has a ten-person volunteer Board of Directors. These dedicated, hard working individuals meet at least once a month via conference call to ensure the organization is running smoothly.
The current Board consists of:
- President - Anna Chow
- Vice President - Joe Anderson
- Secretary - Wanda Shepherd
- Treasurer - Patti Everett
- Directors - Roberta Smith, Kristen Baugher, Ciara Kennedy, Anna Laurent, Dean Spitzer
- Junior Board Member – Vacant
- Honorary Board Member – Alaina K. Hahn
To keep our overhead low, the ALGSA has only one staff person, an Executive Director, currently filled by Cindy Luxhoj (ALGSA Founder). She is the original founder of the ALGSA and Honorary Board Member Alaina K. Hahn’s mother. Cindy served in a volunteer capacity as President of the Board of Directors from 1993 through 2015, and in January 2016 accepted the Executive Director position through which she continues to serve the ALGS community.