ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Adoption
During the months of November and December, the ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Adoption program provides gifts to Alagille Syndrome families around the world during the holiday season – the giving season. Holiday gifts such as toys, clothing and special needs items can cause extra strain on family budgets this time of year. Through our program, gift givers may select a family in need to “adopt” during the holiday season.
How It Works
- Once families are selected to be a part of the ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Addition program, we work with the family to determine appropriate gifts for their family based on ages, interests and needs of the family members. *Immediate family members only.
- Each leaf on our Holiday Giving Tree represents one of the families selected to participate in the program. Those families are now eligible for Gift Adoption. ALL PARTICIPANT FAMILIES WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS.
- To give, anyone can select a family leaf that best matches how they want to give (i.e., a family leaf may list toys for a four year old girl, gifts for a teen boy and a grocery store gift card for the family).
- The giver completes the simple form to adopt the family and donates the appropriate amount to the ALGSA. The giver may include messages to the family that will be presented along with their gifts.
- Once a family reaches $250 in donations, that family will be removed from the page and the ALGSA purchases and ships the gifts to the family.
- Your gift amount is a tax deductible donation to the ALGSA.
$250 adopts an entire family, however any donation on this program page allows the giver to chose the recipient family. When you donate any amount, please indicate which family you would like to adopt. All funds received for this program will go toward purchasing items for the participating families. All funds received for this program will go toward purchasing items for the participating families. Funds must be made directly to the ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Addition program (special program donation page here). Facebook or other fundraisers outside the program will not apply.
***The Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Adoption donation page is now open. Please visit ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Adoption.***
Families in Need of Gift Adoption
If you would like to be considered for the ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Addition program, please complete the form listed below including applicable family members, ages, and requested gifts. Please apply for a maximum total gift amount of $250 understanding some gift givers may only be able to give a lesser amount. Forms must be received no later than November 30th to be considered. One application per family please. Please include immediate family members only.
View ALGSA Holiday Giving Tree Family Gift Adoption Form